The specifics of every farming operation’s challenges are unique to them, but the reasons growers hire us onto their management team tend to be similar in the following ways:
- The markets are so volatile and global in nature and there is so much information available, marketing has become a full time job. How do I stay on top of all of it to make marketing decisions?
- There are so many marketing tools available from different cash contracts, futures and options. How do I know which tool is correct and how to use it properly?
- Farming has changed so rapidly and my working capital needs have increased so much. How do I better run my farm as the medium to large sized business it has become?
- I am frustrated with other marketing firms I’ve hired in the past, they’ve been too speculative in nature and I’ve felt like a number. How do I get someone to focus on my unique operation?
- The volatility of the markets has resulted in poor marketing decisions on my part and I find it hard to compete and grow my operation. How do survive, profit and grow in today’s environment?
- How do I best utilize my on-farm storage and maximize basis and carry opportunities?
There is a Better Way to Succeed in Marketing
If you find yourself saying or thinking any of these things, Blue Reef Agri-Marketing can help. Call us at 309-550-7213 or email us at to learn how we’d go about improving the marketing on your farm.